Saint Salvator Сhurch
The Church of St. Salvator is located in the center of Prague, near the Old Town Square. Foundation of the church dated back to the 1611 year. The church is decorated with 52-meter tower and the top floor in the baroque style topped with semicircular windows, decorated with pilasters and cornices tracery.
At present Saint Salvator belongs to Evangelists church, which is very close to the Protestant. St. Salvator is open to held religious wedding, protestant, official, vow renewals, blessing, and symbolic weddings.
Package Saint Salvator Сhurch in Prague
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.