- Could you tell us more about Royal Wedding Prague’s pricing structure?
- Do you charge for an initial consultation?
- How much communication will we have?
- What sizes of weddings have you coordinated in the past?
- Do you only work with certain venues and suppliers?
- Will you be present on my wedding day?
- Who takes care of the legal part of the ceremony and documents?
1. Could you tell us more about Royal Wedding Prague’s pricing structure?
Here you can find our wedding planning packages that we recommend for the wedding in one location.
Please let us know which package you would like to choose.
2. Do you charge for an initial consultation?
NO WAY! Our initial consultation is complimentary. It is a chance for us to get to know each other to see if we’re a good fit to work together.
3.How much communication will we have?
We have a strict company policy to respond to all emails and phone messages in a timely manner. We will respond to all messages within 24 business hours.
4. What sizes of weddings have you coordinated in the past?
We organized weddings of all sizes, from small and intimate, only with the bride and groom and up to hundreds of guests in Prague and the Czech Republic.
5. Do you only work with certain venues and suppliers?
If you’re interested in a venue that isn’t listed on our website or have a preferred supplier in mind, then that’s absolutely open to discussion. Remember, this is your day and your decisions.
However, the benefit of using our recommended venues and suppliers is that they are verified and tested. We know that they’re reliable and recommend them with confidence.
6. Will you be present on my wedding day?
For Sure! Absolutely. Your wedding planner you’ve contracted with will personally attend your event along with at least one /two assistants. We keep everything under control so that you can relax.
7. Who takes care of the legal part of the ceremony and documents?
We provide detailed information about all the necessary documents for registering a civil and religious wedding ceremony, in accordance with your citizenship and residence permit. The wedding agency Royal Wedding will provide all the required translations of documents to register your wedding. We provide services to couples at all stages of the legal process of marriage registration and are always present in person during meetings at embassies and municipal institutions.