- Could you tell us more about Royal Wedding Prague’s pricing structure?
- Do you charge for an initial consultation?
- Can I reach you any time if I have a question?
- What sizes of weddings have you coordinated in the past?
- Do you only work with certain venues and suppliers?
- Will you be present on my wedding day?
- Who takes care of the legal part of the ceremony and documents?
1. Could you tell us more about Royal Wedding Prague’s pricing structure?
Royal Wedding offers a wide range of services and, therefore, can satisfy very diverse client demands. The total cost of a wedding depends on many factors, including the amount of guests, the decor preferences and entertainment chosen. We will be happy to assist you in finding a wedding format matching your desirable budget.
Further you can find our wedding planning packages:
- Full Package starting from 3800 Euro
- Partial Wedding Planning Package starting from 2500 Euro
- Elopement Package starting from 1300 Euro
- Symbolic Wedding Package starting from 1190 Euro
- Religious Wedding Ceremony starting from 1290 Euro
- Same-sex Wedding Ceremony price on request
Please let us know which package you would like to choose. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
2. Do you charge for an initial consultation?
No way! Our initial consultation is complimentary. It is a great chance for us to get to know each other to see whether we would like to work together.
3. Can I reach you any time if I have a question?
We have a strict company policy to respond to all emails and phone messages in a timely manner. We will respond to all your messages within 24 hours.
4. What sizes of weddings have you coordinated in the past?
We have organized weddings of all sizes, from small and intimate ones, only with the bride and groom, up to the weddings for hundreds of guests in Prague and the Czech Republic.
5. Do you only work with certain venues and suppliers?
If you are interested in a venue that is not listed on our website or have a preferred supplier in mind, we are open to discuss possible cooperation with them. Remember, this is your day and you are the one who has the last word.
However, there are particular benefits of using our recommended venues and suppliers – all of them are verified and tested. We know that they’re reliable and we are confident in recommending them to you.
6. Will you be present on my wedding day?
For sure! Absolutely. Your wedding planner you’ve contracted with will personally attend your event along with at least one/two assistants.
We keep everything under control so that you can relax and enjoy the celebration.
7. Who takes care of the legal part of the ceremony and documents?
We provide detailed information about all the necessary documents for registering a civil and religious wedding ceremony, taking into consideration your citizenship and residence permit. The wedding agency Royal Wedding will provide all the required translations of documents to register your marriage. We provide services to couples at all stages of the marriage registration process and are always present in person during meetings at embassies and municipal institutions.