Religious Wedding Ceremony in Czech Republic
As well as the Civil Wedding we also provide the Religious Wedding Ceremony in Prague and Czech Republic. Royal Wedding may offer you the catholic, protestant wedding ceremonies or orthodox wedding ceremony in Czech Republic.
Royal Wedding can also organize the ceremony in Protestant or Orthodox churches, located in Czech Republic. One of the famous Orthodox Churches “The Cathedral of St. Cyril and Methodius” is located in Prague and the largest and most graceful is in Karlovy Vary.
The main religion in Czech Republic is Roman Catholic and the ceremonies can take place at the Catholic church or in the chapel of the castle or the chateau. Almost every castle has the small catholic chapel in its premises in the Czech Republic. Having a Catholic wedding in Czech Republic is an easy process, with our assistance.
Romantic package “The Religious Wedding Ceremony in Prague”
- Personal wedding planner for consultations, ceremony and the wedding scenario planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- All registration fees at the day of your wedding.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel at the day of wedding ceremony.
- Providing of wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Additional services (hotel booking, transfers booking, restaurants reservation and wedding menu preparation, the choice of photographers, hairstylists and make up artist, etc)
We will be glad to personalize your wedding ceremony and tailor it in accordance to your wishes.
The price depends on the selected location
Pricing begins at €1180
Prices are shown including VAT.
The prices in Eur, USD, GBP may vary and will be provided at the date of transaction, according to the daily exchange rate in National Bank of Czech Republic.