Zbiroh Castle is unique in its grandeur, in accordance with its exquisite beauty, being a great choice as the wedding ceremony venue. This romantic castle is located on the top of the hill at the town of the same name for more than 8 centuries. The interior of the largest Hall of the Castle was created by Alphonse Mucha, the great and world-known artist of the Art Nouveau, who has lived and worked in the castle for 19 years.
The whole layout of the castle, from the unique park and the splendid architecture to the lush surrounding forest, has all been recreated, especially to create a venue for unforgettable wedding ceremonies. What’s more, you can choose from any area within the grounds to hold your wedding ceremony. If you are looking for something more religious, there is the serene castle chapel. If you are looking for something more historical, the halls are a perfect choice. The historic rooms are large and very spacious and capable of holding up to 200 guests. The castle gardens or the summer gazebo are excellent for a fun summer ceremony.
You can have a bountiful banquet organized within the castle and then spend your wedding night in the romantic castle chambers. Your choice of venue within the castle and the type of wedding ceremony you wish to have depended on your personal preferences. The Mucha Hall has the glass ceiling and blooms with the help of 3 big crystal chandeliers, which provides an unforgettable impression.
Ceremony type: Civil, Catholic, Symbolic, Vow Renewals (please refer to us for further information).
Ceremony days: The Castle operates all year, please contact us for more information.
Romantic Package Castle Zbiroh
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices are shown including VAT.
The prices in Eur, USD, GBP may vary and will be provided at the date of transaction, according to the daily exchange rate in National Bank of the Czech Republic.