Cyril and Methodius
This Baroque Orthodox Cathedral, designed by Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer and Paul Ignaz Bayer, was built from 1730 to 1736. The interior of the Orthodox church features stucco paintings by Michele Ignazio Palliardi and frescos by Jan Adam Schöpf.
The Orthodox Church achieved legal autonomy in 1951, and St Cyril and Methodius became a Metropolitan church. Services are also held in Church Slavonic.
Ceremony: Orthodox church wedding
Ceremony date: please contact us for date reservation
Package Cyril and Methodius
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices are shown including VAT.
The prices in Eur, USD, GBP may vary and will be provided at the date of transaction, according to the daily exchange rate in National Bank of the Czech Republic.