The creation of this magnificent palace garden is associated with the construction boom in 1720. Vrtbovska garden is located in the historical part of Prague between Prague Castle and Malostranska, having a magnificent panorama to the historical center of Prague. The Garden was designed by Frantisek Maximilian Kanka, who reconstructed the palace and then created the Garden.
The Garden retained its baroque style, without any significant changes while Vrtba Palace was subjected to radical changes over the next centuries. Statues, sculptures, and decorations were created by Matthias Bernard Braun. The artist Vaclav Vavřinec Reiner was involved in a masterpiece as well. However, the interior decoration of the hall remained untouched until today. The fresco on the vault with an image of Venus and Adonis was written by Vaclav Vavrinec Reiner. In 1990 – 1998, Palace Garden has undergone a complete renovation and was opened to the public on June 3, 1998.
Ceremony type: Civil, Symbolic Wedding, Vow Renewals.
Ceremony days: the Garden operates from April to October. Please refer to us regarding the date of the Ceremony.
Capacity: up to 200 guests.
Package Vrtbovska Garden
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.