The grounds of the St. Wenceslas’ Vineyard and the Richter Villa can be rented exclusively just for your wedding day, which you can then experience in absolute privacy. Their unique location guarantees that all guests will have an uninterrupted view over the entire Prague panorama.
Weddings in the middle of a historic vineyard at the Prague Castle have once-in-a-lifetime magic in every season. Breathtaking views over the roofs and towers of the Mala Strana beyond the vines are always different, but always enthralling.
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices on request