St. Thomas Church
Originally Gothic Church of St. Thomas was built on the foundations of the old Romanesque church. The church was consecrated in 1379. Difficult fate during the Hussite church when they were expelled by the local monks, and the church was burned down.
The restoration of the church contributed Augustinian hermits in the years 1584-1592, together with architect Bernard di Alberto. Another fire struck him in the sixteenth century and fell also the church choir. At the end of the seventeenth century Renaissance reconstruction was completed. Augustinian order later to a whole new redevelopment summoned the architect Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer, thanks to the proposals was current Baroque appearance.
|Ceremonies:||Civil, Catholic, Blessing, Vow Renewals, Symbolic.|
|Ceremony dates:||Please contact us for furher information.|
Package St. Thomas Church
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel at the day of wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees at the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part at the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of czech sparkling wine) .
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing of wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Make up, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.