St. Nicholas Church
St. Nicholas Cathedral is situated on the Old Town Square in the very heart of Prague. For the first time, this temple is mentioned in the sources from 1273 with regard to a flooding in Prague. The church went through several reconstructions. The last time it was rebuilt in 1732-1737 by the architect Kilian Dientzenhofer. The statues at the main portal are the creations of Antonin Braun, and the frescoes were made by Peter Azam from Bavaria.
The gilded interior is accomplished with an organ incorporating figures of angels in gilded drapes, stained-glass windows with images of St. Wenceslaus and St. Nicholas. The large crystal chandelier is the central decoration of the temple and was donated by the Russian emperor, since back in 1870-1914 the temple was used by the Russian Orthodox Church. The chandelier, made in the form of an imperial crown, was created in the famous glass manufactory in Harrachov.
Package St.Nicholas Church
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.