Old Town Hall
Old Town Hall was built in 1338 as the location of the first city government council. Nowadays, it is one of the main symbols of Prague, recognizable worldwide. This unique Gothic style building with the astronomical clock in the ensemble of the Old Town Square at the historical part of Prague will provide you with the happiest moments of joy on the day of your wedding ceremony.
Ceremony at the Old Town Hall in Prague is a practical solution, which does not require much preparation. Privacy in a romantic atmosphere, to dedicate this time only to each other.
Ceremony type: civil
Capacity: 15 guests seated and up to 120 guests standing
Ceremony days: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Ceremony hours: 08:00 – 14:00
Package Old Town Hall
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices are shown including VAT.
The prices in Eur, USD, GBP may vary and will be provided at the date of transaction, according to the daily exchange rate in National Bank of the Czech Republic.