Old Town Hall
Old Town Hall was built in 1338 as the location of the first city government council. Nowadays it is one of the main symbols of Prague, recognizable worldwide. This unique Gothic style building with the astronomical clock in the ensemble of the Old Town Square at the historic part of Prague, will provide you with the happiest moments of joy at the day of your wedding ceremony.
Ceremony at the Old Town Hall in Prague is a practical solution, which does not require much preparation. Privacy in a romantic atmosphere, to dedicate this time only to each other.
|Capacity:||15 guests seated and upto 120 guests standing|
|Ceremony days:||Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Suterday|
|Ceremony hours:||08:00 – 14:00|
Package Old Town Hall
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel at the day of wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees at the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part at the day of your ceremony. Legal documents court translation fees.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of czech sparkling wine) .
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing of wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Make up, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices are shown including VAT.
The prices in Eur, USD, GBP may vary and will be provided at the date of transaction, according to the daily exchange rate in National Bank of Czech Republic.