Words are just not enough to express the grandeur and the perfection that you will find in the Palace Gardens in Prague. You’d be hard put to discover anything as magnificent anywhere else in Europe. It’s not surprising then that UNESCO has listed them as places of historical heritage.
The Prague Palace Garden, in particular, deserves special mention. This garden has been created in the Italian baroque style with an abundance of terraces covering the landscape and plenty of fountains, and fascinating sculptures scattered all over. The garden is immaculately maintained by passionate gardeners who clip the greenery carefully, creating flower beds in stunning patterns. You couldn’t find a better place to host your wedding in Prague.
Ceremony type: Civil, Religious, Symbolic Wedding, Vow Renewals.
Capacity: up to 200 guests.
Ceremony days: the Garden operates from April to October. Please refer to us regarding the date of the Ceremony.
Package Ledeburska Garden
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices are shown including VAT.
The prices in Eur, USD, GBP may vary and will be provided at the date of transaction, according to the daily exchange rate in National Bank of the Czech Republic.