Words are just not enough to express the grandeur and the perfection that you will find in the Palace Gardens in Prague. You’d be hard put to find anything as magnificent anywhere else in Europe. It’s not surprising then that they have been listed by UNESCO as places of historical heritage.
The Prague Palace Garden in particular deserves special mention. This garden has been created in the Italian baroque style with an abundance of terraces covering the landscape and plenty of fountains, and fascinating sculptures scattered all over. The garden is immaculately maintained by passionate gardeners who clip the greenery carefully, creating flower beds in stunning patterns. You couldn’t find a better place to host your wedding in Prague.
|Ceremony type:||Civil, Religious, Symbolic Wedding, Vow Renewals|
|Capacity:||Up to 200 guests|
|Ceremony days:||The Garden operates from April to October. Please refer to us regarding the date of the Ceremony.|
Package Ledeburska Garden
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel at the day of wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees at the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part at the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of czech sparkling wine) .
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing of wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Make up, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.