Klementinum Hall of Prague is located in the downtown, next to the Old Town square. It is the second big architectural complex after Prague Castle. It is currently in use as the National Library of the Czech Republic. In 2005 the Czech National Library received UNESCO (Memory of the World).
Its history dates from the existence of a chapel dedicated to Saint Clement in the 11th century. A Dominican monastery was founded in the medieval period, which was transformed in 1556 to a Jesuit college. In 1622 the Jesuits transferred the library of Charles University to the Klementinum, and the college was merged with the university in 1654. The Jesuits remained until 1773 when the Klementinum was established as an observatory, library, and university by the Empress Maria Theresa of Austria.
Ceremony type: Civil, Symbolic, Vow renewals, Religious.
Days of the ceremony: it is opened all days, please refer to us regarding the date of the ceremony.
Capacity: up to 200 people.
Package Klementinum Hall
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.