Troja is one of the most beautiful Chateaus in the Czech Republic, created in the 17th century in Baroque style. The Chateau is located in the part of Prague, named Troja.
The ceremony hall of the castle is provided by the large paintings on the theme of the Habsburg victory over the Turks at Vienna, which is led by the main staircase, decorated with statues facing directly into a large and well-groomed garden in the French style.
Package Chateaus Troja
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.