Chateau Mcely is the perfect place for the wedding ceremony. It is located in the legendary forest named Svatojirsky, which is one hour drive from the Czech capital. The Wedding Ceremony at Mcely will show you its magic in every season. You may enjoy your wedding during the summer or even in wintertime, or you may get an unforgettable experience at the charming English style Garden.
Located in the famous Svyatoyirzhskom forest, about an hour’s drive from Prague city, Mcely Palace is like a true fairytale palace. The drive takes you through the forest, and suddenly you will come upon the clearing and this majestic castle. With enough apartments for 52 guests, it’s the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy your special day with only your family and friends and no intrusions from anyone else. For bridal couples who choose Mcely Palace as their wedding venue, the photo opportunities are almost endless, inside and outside the palace. A romantic walk in the woods is the perfect way to end the perfect wedding day.
- It is possible to hire the chateau exclusively for your wedding day;
- Chateau is able to provide accommodation for 52 guests in 23 rooms;
- You may enjoy the traditional Aristocratic Ritual Pre-Wedding Cleansing of the Bride and Groom;
Ceremony types: Civil, Catholic, Protestant, Symbolic, Vow Renewals.
Ceremony day: Please inform us about the date of the ceremony for booking in advance.
Ceremony venue: Ceremony Hall – capacity is up to 50 guests. Rosarium – Garden at the park, weddings for summertime. Chapel of St. Josef – Catholic wedding ceremony.
Romantic Package Chateau Mcely:
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.