The Baroque Chateau Jemniste is the perfect place for the Wedding Ceremony performance. If ever an area captured the truly colourful Czech Aristocratic flavour it is surely the Chateau Jemniste. An inspiration to poets, writers, and artists for a hundred years, today it’s attraction is as powerful as always. Colourful and lively, Jemniste is a unique and romantic venue for your wedding in the Czech Republic.
When you choose the Emnishte Castle as your wedding venue, all arrangements will be made to organize a day that is ultra special and romantic, whether it is just the two of you or for a larger wedding party. With their romantically furnished rooms, the castle apartments are the perfect place to stay at the end of your ideal wedding day.
Ceremony type: Civil, Catholic, Protestant, Vow renewals, Symbolic, Blessing ceremony.
Ceremony days: please contact us for a date reservation.
Ceremony venues: Ceremony Hall, the capacity is up to 50 people. Rosarium- Chateau’s Garden (summertime) Chapel of Saint Josef – Catholic.
Romantic Package Chateau Jemniste
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.