The contemporary shape of the Chateau at Pruhonice is a result of numerous reconstructions of the small medieval Gothic castle. It is built on a rocky promontory above the stream Botič, close to the Romanesque manner in which only the Romanesque Chapel of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary is still standing.
The first written report on Pruhonice owners dates back to the 1270s. The owners were Zdislav of Pruhonice, later Bohuslav of Pruhonice, lords of Říčany (up to 1390s) and Prague’s burgesses. At the beginning of the 15th century, the squire of Dubeč became the new owner of the castle. In those days, it was probably a fortress, but we do not know what it looked like.
Ceremony: Civil, Religious, Vow Renewals, Symbolic, Blessing.
Available dates: Please contact us for further details.
Package Castle Pruhonice
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.