Konopiste Castle was built in the French style about 7 centuries ago. It is the unique hunting lodge, located 40 km from Prague. The Castle is famous for its fascinating collection of historical weapons, antic furniture, tapestries, and paintings. The romantic interior of Konopiste Castle and an excellent mix of history with nature will create a unique holiday atmosphere to help your dreams come true.
The Castle is famous for its fascinating collection of historical weapons, antic furniture, tapestries, and paintings. The romantic interior of Konopiste Castle and an excellent mix of history with nature will create a unique holiday atmosphere to help your dreams come true.
Ceremony type: Civil, Catholic, Symbolic, Vow Renewals.
Ceremony days: Friday, Saturday. Chapel of the Castle (Catholic)
Romantic Package Castle Konopiste
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices are shown including VAT.
The prices in Eur, USD, GBP may vary and will be provided at the date of transaction, according to the daily exchange rate in National Bank of the Czech Republic.