Hluboka Nad Vltavou is one of the famous Castles among the Wedding Ceremonies venues of Cech Republic.It attracts the couples from round the world with its romantic and unique construction.Hluboka originaly was projected as the Royal Castle being founded in 13th century by the King Premysl Otakar II.
The Castle had 4 complete reconstructions during its history. In 1661 the Castle Hluboka changed the owner and was passed to the possession of Schwarzenberg family and later it was reconstructed into it’s actual neo-Gothic style in 1871.
Ceremony type: Civil
Ceremony days: Friday; Saturday (additional fees of 200 Euro)
Ceremony Hours: 9.00 – 14.30
Ceremony Venue: Wedding Hall, capacity 80 guests. Castle’s Garden (please refer to us for further
Romantic Package Castle Hluboka
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel at the day of wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees at the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part at the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of czech sparkling wine) .
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing of wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Make up, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personolize your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.