Hluboka Nad Vltavou is one of the famous Castles among the Wedding Ceremonies venues of Cech Republic. It attracts couples from around the world with its romantic and unique construction. Hluboka was originally projected as the Royal Castle, being founded in the 13th century by King Premysl Otakar II.
The Castle had 4 complete reconstructions during its history. In 1661 the Castle Hluboka changed the owner and was passed to the possession of the Schwarzenberg family, and later it was reconstructed into actual neo-Gothic style in 1871.
Ceremony type: Civil
Ceremony days: Friday; Saturday (additional fees of 200 Euro)
Ceremony Hours: 9.00 – 14.30
Ceremony Venue: Wedding Hall, capacity 80 guests. Castle’s Garden (please refer to us for further information)
Romantic Package Castle Hluboka
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.