Between Charles Bridge and Old Town Square is a luxury Refektorium Baroque. Baroque – one of the most beautiful places in Prague for a wedding ceremony.
The complex was built with artistic decorations Gothic built in the era of high baroque architecture and is considered a model of this style. The hall may hold formal, religious, and symbolic weddings. This hall is capable of hosting religious, official, and symbolic weddings. Built at the height of the Baroque era, this hall offers a charming ambiance for weddings with its numerous artistic Gothic decorations and Baroque styling.
Package Barokko Hall
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in the preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel on the day of the wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees on the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part on the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of Czech sparkling wine).
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Makeup, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.