Between Charles Bridge and Old Town Square is a luxury Refektorium Baroque. Baroque – one of the most beautiful places in Prague for a wedding ceremony.
The complex was built with artistic decorations Gothic built in the era of high baroque architecture and is considered a model of this style. The hall may hold official, religious and symbolic weddings. This hall is capable of hosting religious, official and symbolic weddings. Built at the height of the Baroque era, this hall offers a charming ambience for weddings with its numerous artistic Gothic decorations and Baroque styling.
|Ceremonies:||Official, symbolic, vow renewals, blessing.|
|Ceremony days:||Any day except the holidays.|
Package Barokko Hall
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel at the day of wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees at the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part at the day of your ceremony.
- Music at the ceremony and basic decoration.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of czech sparkling wine) .
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing of wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Make up, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport,etc. )
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.