Augustine Hotel is centrally located in the historical heart of Prague. The property is created from a complex of seven buildings, many of which have historical significance. Augustine is directly connected to the 13th century St. Thomas’s Church and Augustine Monastery, after which the hotel is named – ideal for catholic wedding ceremonies.
For the civil, symbolic or protestant ceremonies and wedding events the hotel offers stunning Sundial Garden and authentic Arcades or Augustine restaurant terrace.
Augustine hotel provides also great inside venues including four private rooms suitable for preparation for luxury weddings and as well as a Monastic roomset in a magnificent vaulted dining room, ideal for elegant wedding receptions.
The original St. Thomas Brewery bar with original features from 17th century is an iconic place and a perfect venue for numerous events ranging from cocktails, unforgettable gala dinners, pre-wedding dinners or evening after parties.
Package Augustine Hotel
- Personal wedding planner for preliminary consultations and your wedding ceremony preparation process planning.
- Wedding Consultant to assist and support in preparation of all required documents for your wedding registration.
- Legal documents court translation fees.
- Delivery of Bouquet and Boutonniere to the Hotel at the day of wedding ceremony.
- All registration fees at the day of your wedding.
- Interpreter to translate the official part at the day of your ceremony.
- The toast for Newlyweds (bottle of czech sparkling wine) .
- Marriage certificate, translated into required language, including dispatch by express mail.
- Providing of wedding witnesses, if necessary.
- Service for the guests (Hotel booking, transfers arrangement, restaurants reservation, etc.)
- Information support (Hair & Make up, Photo & Video, Flowers & Decor, Transport, etc.)
We will be glad to personalise your wedding ceremony and tailor it according to your wishes.
Prices on request