Wedding for two: the best ideas
A wedding celebration only for two… A few years ago, such an idea would have evoked nothing but surprise and some outrage. Due to new realities many things needed to be adjusted in our lives. So did the weddings. That is why nowadays weddings for two are steadily gaining in popularity.
Perhaps some couples will wonder how to spend the festive day without guests. Further we have gathered a few ideas for you:
- A trip to another city or country will help you plunge into the magic of the celebration. After creating your dream image, take a romantic walk and discover the most beautiful places in the selected city. A local photographer will be able not only make wonderful shots of your special day, but will also show you the most secluded corners of the destination.
- You can also arrange an unforgettable day in your city. For example, ask your friends to arrange a quest in places that are significant to you.
- Organise an extraordinary date you’ve always dreamed of: fly a hot air balloon, take a Segway ride or spend the day just the two of you at the spa.
- Would you rather avoid a usual ceremony at the registry office? An alternative is an onsite registration in a place with an attractive view to capture the important day in extraordinary pictures.
- Choose an intimate gourmet restaurant and enjoy a romantic evening, spoiling yourself not only with delicious food, but also with exceptional service.
- A countryside walk in a picturesque place can also create an unforgettable experience. Besides taking a walk in nature with the photographer, you can also enjoy dinner on a secluded terrace decorated especially for you and spend the evening in a country hotel suite.
- It can be romantic to listen to the serenades of a musician who will sing only for two of you – the bride and groom.
- For courageous couples, one can arrange an extreme celebration and jump with parachutes or take a ride on a ski slope.
How to organise an unforgettable wedding for two?
- Even if there will be no one else at the party except you two, this is not a reason to give up on a dream dress and a good suit. You should not save on the place of registration and its decoration either. Regardless of the format of the wedding, this is an important celebration to honour the creation of your family.
- Professionally created images of the bride and groom are essential for the festive mood. You should rather not do your hair and makeup yourself, let everything be of the highest order on this day.
- Regardless of the chosen wedding concept, a good photographer is an integral part of it. The photographer will do his best to capture all the nice moments of your celebrations so that you can keep it in your memory for ever after.
- If a wedding for two causes misunderstanding among your friends and family, you can celebrate this day by inviting people you love to a restaurant or by arranging an intimate wedding.